Our client is now recruiting for a Procurement Specialist - Emarati National. This position will be based in Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, required delivery times and minimizing the total cost of the products and services.
- Arrange and lead supplier communications by being single point of contact during sourcing activities of an assigned equipment/service
- Conduct RFI/Q/P (Request for Information/Quotation/information/Proposal) and bidding processes,
- minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and cost.
- Select a high performance supply base for assigned portfolio, in accordance with short list of preferred suppliers defined by Category Managers and Product Line Sourcing Manager
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers in order to meet specified quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Execute contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Contract Specialists.
- Document performance to action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing events with the use of SAP Ariba.
- Work closely with the Supply Manager/Leader to guarantee supply for all portfolios.
- Effectively communicates with and maintains the highest degree of relations between the Company and all levels of supplier personnel.
Experience : 4-7 years