To provide complete secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Business Development Officer's Office including drafting correspondence, travel and meeting arrangements, follow-ups, capturing minutes of meetings, liaising with Chairman and Board Members' offices and confidential filing of CEO's Office documents.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Organize and schedules meetings and appointments for the CBDO in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manages and file all incoming correspondences to the CBDO's office and regularly tracks deadlines.
• Takes dictations for key correspondences and drafts memos, letters and emails for circulation.
• Maintains and updates files relating to CBDO's Office
• Ensures proper indexing and safeguarding of all legally binding documents signed by the CBDO.
• Maintain an accurate and updated contact details of all CBDO contacts and stakeholders
• Oversees all travel arrangements and reservations for CBDO
• Manage and accurately organize and file all paperwork requiring CBDO's approval.
• Liaise and coordinate with all external government bodies and industry associations.
• Provides full administrative support on all other matters as requested by CBDO
Experience and Knowledge
1. Minimum experience of 4 - 7 years in secretarial or administrative
2. Executive-level experience in secretarial and administrative roles.
3. Proven track record in managing C-level office requirements with credible references.
4. Knowledge of protocol and dealing with senior government offices and official dignitaries.
Education and Skills
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or equivalent
2. Proficient in English
3. Proficient in Arabic
4. Strong teamwork management skills Required
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills for all levels